43 Conway Street
Website Usage & Disclaimer
The pages (“the website”) are published by of Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Ltd.
Please read our conditions of use carefully as by using the website you will be taken to have agreed to be bound by them. We reserve the right to vary the conditions of use at any time and will post any variations here. You are advised to review the conditions of use on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the website after they have been posted. Information published on the website is supplied to by Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Ltd and, where indicated, by certain third parties. We take every care and precaution to ensure that information published on the website is accurate when posted and regularly updated, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and we may change the information at any time without notice.
We publish the website “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our site, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on the website (in so far as such warranties may be excluded under any relevant law) and we shall not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information which they may contain.
Copyright in these pages is owned by Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Ltd. Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Ltd owns the copyright in the content published on the website except where otherwise indicated by a third party’s proprietary notice. Images, trade marks and brands are also protected by other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners. Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may make a print copy of such parts of the website as you may reasonably require for your own personal use provided that any copy has attached to it any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers. All other use is prohibited.
Content and information provided by third parties other than Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Ltd is identified clearly where it appears. We publish this content as supplied to us and are not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it.
We are not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the website or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of any other site from which you hyperlink to or from the website.
These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute. To the extent that any part of these conditions of use is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
1. Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Limited (trading “We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. This policy sets out: what personal data (“information”) we collect from you when you use our website or services; how we collect and use that information; and how you can contact us if you wish to exercise any of your rights in the information.
3. By providing us with your information you consent to our use of it in the manner set out in this policy.
4. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Limited of 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE Registered in England No 00307468.
5. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Desna Tatler, PR & Communications, email: email@example.com.
B. Information we may collect from you. We may collect and process the following information about you:
1) Information that you provide to us when filling in forms on this website or that you provide when you contact us. This may include your title, first name, surname, address, telephone number(s) and email address(es).
E. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee not exceeding £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please contact the person named in A5 if you wish to make such a request.
© Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company Ltd, 43 Conway Street, Hove BN3 3LT
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are little data files that are placed onto the hardware device which you use to browse the internet (e.g. your Computer, Smartphone or Tablet, your “device”) by websites that you visit. Cookies contain information about your visits to that website and the purpose of cookies is to enable our websites to remember you, and your browsing habits, when you visit it again in the future.
3. What Cookies are used by this Site?
4. Can I opt out of cookies?